Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

1.1 A shock


Mathew had been driving for hours; he had no clue where Lucky Palms could be. He finally turned the corner and without warning there it was. The dessert looked amazing with beautiful skies and inviting water. He got out to ask directions to his new home, he was shocked to discover his Dad had got him a place on the water front. He got back in the truck and headed to his place.
When he parked up he couldn't believe he was going to be living on the waterfront. He got inside to find bunk bed and a single bed downstairs; he passed them to find a kitchen and living room. He took a walk upstairs to find a bunk bed and bathroom. Matt seemed puzzled by what he had seen and just then his phone rang. 



The ID showed Dad, "Hi Dad, I just got through the door."
"Glad you arrived safe." Spencer said.
"In the house there are loads of beds..." Spencer interrupted Matt. "Sorry, son but I forgot to mention that you are sharing the house with a few other people."
"What!" shouting down the phone to his Dad.
"Got to go, bye." Spencer hung up before Matt could grill him further. Matt was not impressed that he was stuck with people he didn't know and just hoped they would be a friendly bunch.
He was watching TV when he heard noise by the front door and as he approached the door he heard, 



"Don't you tell me what I can and can't do."
"Stop flirting with any guy you see sis. Have some respect for yourself."



"Respect huh what would you know about respect when you busy with Miss what's her face."
Matt stood watching and said, "Can I help you?" They both looked at him and replied in unison, "We live here and you are?"
"I am Mathew."



"Oh, you're the newbie. I'm Jake and this is my sister Kirsten." shaking Mathew's hand.
"I'm his big sister actually." walking passed them both but not taking her eyes of Mathew. He felt suddenly uncomfortable. "I wouldn't worry about her she just in a mood with me but it will pass, Matt. Oh you don't mind being called that?"



"It's fine. Is they anyone else living here?"
"Andrew and Hazel live here too."
"Are they..." Jake interrupted him
"No they are not an item why fancy your chances do ya?"
Feeling a little embarrassed replied, "I didn't mean..."



Picking up on Matt feeling uncomfortable shouted, "Shit, have you, you know had sex?"
"What!" as he started to go bright red.
"You're a virgin? Sis Matt's a virgin."



Matt left Jake outside and headed towards the kitchen when Kirsten appeared out of nowhere, "You know I can help you with your little problem Mattie." He didn't know what to say. His only girlfriend had been Snowie and other than a few glances at school no girls had ever thrown themselves at him.
"Um thanks. Now can I get passed, I'm thirsty."
"Remember Mattie I can always quench that thirst for you." Matt decided not to say a word and carried on towards the kitchen.
"Where did you get too?"
"Sorry man, Kirsten went off on one and so we ended up here. The rich kid Matt is here."
"What's he like?"
"Why don't you ask me instead?"



"Hay Matt, I'm Andrew."
"So I've been told."
"What's your problem?" Andrew asked.
"My problem is I'm not a rich kid, you don't know me so get off my case." Matt yelled.
"Accept Matt here is a virgin." Jake joked.



Matt now was angry and went for Jake, "Listen you, it's none of your fucking business if I am or not. So stop taking the piss out of me ok."
Andrew pulled Matt off Jake, "Look Matt, you are new here but we are just having a laugh but I will tell you this in Lucky Palms if you are virgin, you won't be for long as there are too many girls out there to chose from, right Jake."



"I couldn't have said it better, Andy." Then door swung open and in walked Hazel, "Why are men such assholes?" running up the stairs not even noticing Matt was there.
"Um that was Hazel by the way. The girls sleep upstairs and as you are the newbie you have the bed under the stairs." Andrew informed him.



Matt was sound asleep when he felt something that disturbed him he turned a light on to find Kirsten on top of him, "Now shall we fix your problem?"
Matt couldn't raise his voice as the boys were not far away but his tone was clear, "Kirsten get off me your brother is asleep over there."
"I don't mind if you don't." trying to move the covers.

16 comments:

  1. ~ Oh,no! Poor Matt!
    ~ I can see him getting teased a lot! LOL!
    ~ That was underhanded of Kirsten to get in bed with Matt while he is asleep,& in the same room as her brother, no less!She is very Brazen!
    ~ This all sounds like so much fun,I LOVE IT!!!!! ~ More when you can!(",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Oh no is right lol. Matt is not having a good start at the moment with being teased. Kirsten is very brazen with men she likes but I like her.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Oh dear..a rough start to his new life it seems. Guys pickin' on him, girls trying to get in his pants and glitter as far as the eye can see.....my husband says that's every guys dream=b....edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edenz,

      I don't know about dreams but Matt has certainly had his eyes opened by coming here.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. What a rude introduction of people. His father knew this? Bad dad. When Matthew was told to see the world, I guess exposure to the masses was what Daddy-dearest meant. This is a set up to a horror, isn't it? We have the good guy, the goofball, the too serious guy and the moody girl, and then there's the sekspot. Kirsten best get off of him. I think he would be full of regret doing anything with her. I hope this works out. Waterfront or not, he may need to keep low, save some money and get out of there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      I think his Dad wanted his eyes opened lol. Kirsten is a handful but I think Matt can handle her, I hope. Set up of horror, we will have to see. I think that all these people he is living with now will make his life interesting.

      Will Matt move on? Only time will tell.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. ROTFL I'm dying over here poor Matt lol he's gonna get raped in that house. I love this already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      Matt is having a tough time but I love Kirsten's personality and her forward thinking. ROTFL you got me smiling

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Holy nuts!

    What is that dude's DEAL with Matthew being a virgin? Big deal! And Kirsten sure is eager to 'fix his problem'. I guess she doesn't mind PE much. LOL.

    Bed under the stairs like Harry Potter lol.

    I wonder what Snowie would do to Kirsten if she found them. Cat fight!

    Great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim1,

      Jake wants to poke fun I think. Kirsten is very eager to help him lol.
      Yeh I forgot about under the stairs in Harry Potter whoops.

      Snowie I don't think will say much as they broke up :(

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. Mathew is in for one hell of a ride, sharing a house with so many different personalities. I don't know what to make of Hazel, mauling Mathew like that. The way she was so free and forward makes me think she's done this sort of thing before. I think she should listen to her brother and slow down some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Kirsten is a little devil and Matt is going to learn a lot. Kirsten listen to her brother, I can't see it somehow lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. I wish he slept on the top bunk and could "accidentally" throw her off the bed. If she broke an arm or leg...she wouldn't come near him again. Is that too harsh? lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. goddesshekate,

      If Matt had done that I would be laughing hard...No that's not to harsh lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  8. Oh dammmn, Kirsten should get some gatorade to quench the thirst lol but what a heck of a first day for Matty! I'm likin' the story so far^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara,

      Kirsten is terrible and yes Matt eyes are certainly being opened lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete