Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

1.19 Sorting things out


Monte Vista



Kirsten woke up still lying on the sofa. When she looked around there was no sign of Andrew. Kirsten remembered how she told him stay the night. A thought had crossed her mind what if he took that literally and had left without saying a word. She told herself that she was over reacting and sleeping in yesterday’s clothes was not todays look so she headed to the bathroom to have a bath. 



She started to day dream while relaxing in the bath and then she had thoughts of Andrew joining her in the bath but then she heard footsteps coming down the stairs and thought, ‘I have to stop this and get out of this damn bath.’



When she saw him in his underwear walking around the kitchen she said to herself in a whisper, ‘He is doing this on purpose but if those shorts fell to the floor, I could defiantly admire the view.’



Andrew smiled at her and said, “Morning. Have I done something wrong because you are staring?”
“Umm sorry was I…I was thinking that I said stay the night and you might have took that literally.”
“I did take it literally but after you feel asleep on me, I thought you wouldn’t mind me staying longer. Now hurry up and get ready because we are going out.”



Kirsten was getting ready to go out and again talking to herself, ‘Too provocative, too sexy, shit what am I going to wear.’ She sat on her bed suddenly worried what Andrew would think if she wore some of her clothes. She wasn’t a teenager anymore. Her rich female friends were now married and having babies. Now at 25 years old secretly she wanted the same a family but she wanted to be in love. The friends that had this life may have married the money but were having affairs because they were miserable and one thing Kirsten always promised herself was if she ever had a wedding day she was going to be head over heels in love. “Kirsten, are you ready?” Andrew shouted while still waiting for her.



“Just a sec.” as she scrambled to get something on. Once she came out of her room Andrew looked at her and said, “Wow you look amazing.”
“Umm thanks; are we dating now?” Kirsten asked nervously.
Andrew replied, “I thought we sorted this last night but if you are asking if we can see other people then the answer would be no.” 



Kirsten smiled at Andrew as she came closer now inches from his lips, “Then as my boyfriend I need to confess something.” Andrew went to say something but Kirsten stopped him, “I’ve only ever slept with two guys. The others were just dates no more than a kiss and a cuddle.”
Andrew was in shock, “Are you serious?”



“I am and what about you?” Andrew suddenly tensed up, “We better get going.” Getting to the car Kirsten said, “Andrew Morgan you will tell me.”



Strolling around the festival Kirsten stopped and asked, “How long are you staying here?” Andrew answered with his question, “How long are you staying?”
“Only a week but I wish I could stay longer. It is just the house is so crowded and I think I’m getting too old to sleep on a bunk bed.” Andrew put his arms around her and replied, “I can’t throw everyone out of the house and I just wish I could afford a better place for us.” Kirsten was about to say something when music started to play so Andrew insisted they go and dance. 



While they were dancing Andrew started to talk, “Since the day you moved in I started to have feeling for you but as time went on I fell in Love with you. I need to be honest with you, I want it all and I want it with you.” 



Andrew kept a firm grip on Kirsten while dancing then after a few minutes Kirsten spoke, “I am flattered that you love me but I’m scared of rushing this.”
“I’ll wait as long as you need.”



Kirsten stopped the dance and said, “I need a kiss.” Andrew didn’t say anything but embraced her as they kissed. As they slowed down the kiss, Kirsten saw a love machine out of the corner of her eye.  



She grabbed Andrew’s hand and pulled him towards the machine so she could play. Andrew smiled as the results said they were meant to be, “If you are staying for the week, we need to clear something up. We can’t sleep together.”
Andrew looked disappointed, “We have the house all to ourselves and waste a good opportunity…”
“Andrew, it’s my parent’s holiday home. The bed you are sleeping in. Well that’s their bed. Anyway we agreed on taking it slow.” The tension felt horrible as they drove home, once inside Andrew said, “Kirst, I’m sorry I don’t want you to think that I only came for one thing.”



Kirsten sat on the sofa, “I don’t think that. The fact is I think of us sleeping together and I can’t stop but we have just got together and when we get home…it will be crowd and no time to be alone.”
Andrew who was now grinning like a Cheshire cat, “I think about it too. I can’t throw everyone out of the house.”
“I know you can’t but I could move out.”
“Kirsten you will not move out. You can’t afford to after you and Jake told your Dad where to stick his money.”



“I know but can we talk about something else for now?”
Andrew pulled her close embracing her tightly and in a whisper said, “I have a better idea.” Then he kissed her. 

11 comments:

  1. *does an almost-silly, really girly 'awwwwwwww!'*
    *claps hands*

    Yay!!! I'm torn on whether or not I agree with the no sex this week. They have two good points: they really should take it slow, but the house is always so crowded.

    Gah! That was so romantic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      There no sex packed is justified if they want things to go beyond a short sweet romance.

      The house they live in is just a bit crowded but that will change.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. That was such a sweet date they had. I think this alone time was much needed. Kirsten should stop worrying about their living arrangements back home, and enjoy the privacy she and Andrew have right now. Great update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Kirsten does worry and her mind is racing because the more time she spends with him, the more she likes Andrew. I'm glad you liked it. I was worried about this chapter for some reason.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. ~ I think things will go well here,but what will happen when they get home,that is the Question!
    ~ I hope they do sort everything out,& talk it all out,so they each know were they stand!
    ~ I think these two could make a go of it,only time will tell,& if they keep their hormones in check!LOL!
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      The hormones are racing here but your right talking it all out and getting things clear are a must. I hope things go well when they get home.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Finally caught up, so much has happened!~
    First thing I noticed is quite a few new characters since last I had read, very interesting bunch~
    Second is that how different the Matthew Dark series is so different from Pains water Point. Your much more adventurous with Matthew Dark and I like it...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edenz,

      Matt is different and yes there are lots of new characters. Glad to see you back and your enjoying it :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Blogger is being stupid and refusing to publish my posts again. But I was sniffling that those two finally made it official and gushing about how happy I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      Awww I'm glad you are happy :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. I am happy for Andrew and for Kirsten, may their relationship be good, they deserve it. I just hope they take things slow.... (and given her actions earlier on in the story, I am as shocked as Andrew about Kirsten's confession)

    ReplyDelete