Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

1.76 Honeymoon


When Kirsten saw the boat she asked, “Andy, why are we on a boat, I mean I imagined our honeymoon in a beautiful hotel room?” 


Andrew put his arms around her, kissing her neck and sweetly replied, “I love how you don’t get what I had in mind but the reason I picked the boat was to have you all to myself. I can even put the boat in the middle of the ocean if I wanted and there would no way you could escape unless you can swim that far back to shore.” Kirsten turned to face her husband, “When you put it so sweetly how can I refuse.”


When they got on the boat Andrew dumped the bags then took Kirsten’s hand, his eyes said it all as she allowed him to take her upstairs into the bedroom. 


He kissed her passionately then asked, “Are you glad you married me?” Kirsten stopped and just looked at him and said, “Of course I am, you are my one and only. One day I will thank my brother for setting us up but right now I want to think of nothing but us.”


Kirsten pushed Andrew onto the bed and voiced, “You know this won’t work unless you have no clothes on.” Andrew smiled at her and replied, “That works both ways, babe.”
Suddenly Kirsten was naked and when she removed Andrew’s top, they were embroiled in a heated kiss and in a subtle whisper Kirsten said, “You need to remove your trousers.” After he removed them he looked at Kirsten and smiled. 


He took hold of her pushing her back and said, “I love you.”
“I love you too.” They passionately kissed and explored each other’s bodies as Andrew entered her. Kirsten moaned sweetly as he pushed harder but gently and as Kirsten wrapped herself around, Andrew came, which shocked Kirsten but he made sure Kirsten didn’t miss out. 


When they were both lying there Kirsten asked, “Andy what happened?” He smiled at her and replied, “I think because I want you so much at the moment, I mean this is after all day 2 of being married.”
“I need to bottle the way you are right now hunny.” Andrew laughed and said, “I hope we can stay like this forever. Now do you want to talk about a family?” 


Kirsten looked at Andrew and just smiled when she said, “Well we do have the whole honeymoon to discuss having a baby. I did stay on the pill like you asked.”


Andrew held her down and whispered in her ear, “I think it’s time to come off the pill because one thing I have learnt is that I want a baby with you.” Kirsten bit her lip as he spoke those words to her and thought, ‘Shit I so want him again. Damn him for saying all the right things to me.’


In the morning Kirsten found Andrew cooking breakfast on top of the boat, “I was hoping you would still be there when I woke up.” Andrew just finished cooking and placed the food on the table when he held her lifting her chin and said, “I wanted to cook you breakfast, how did you sleep?”
“I slept really well.” 


She walked over to the table and noticed the scenery had changed and asked, “Did you move the boat?”
He showed his grin and said, “I told you I wanted you all to myself with no interruptions.” Kirsten just stared and asked, “So what is plan for today then?” Andrew looked surprised at the question and responded by saying, “After breakfast more sex and then we could try windsurfing.”
Kirsten almost choked on her food and said, “More sex but I’ve only had about 3 hours sleep.”
“You said you slept well…”
“I know I did but…” 


Andrew pulled her out of her seat and kissed her gently and in a whisper said, “But I still want you babe,” he knew where to kiss Kirsten so she would give in. “I hate you  right now,” as she closed her eyes allowing Andrew to continue with kissing her on her neck.
“I can see you hate me so much right now, do you want me to stop?”
“Don’t you dare,” as she pulled his face so they were looking at each other. 


Suddenly Andrew removed her clothes so she was naked in front of him. She tried to protest as they were on top of the boat but Andrew said, “Just go with the flow babe,” as he pulled her to the floor.
“You were right that was fun.”
“Pity you got dressed again.” Kirsten smiled a contentment look as she said, “Didn’t you want to try windsurfing?”


“Come on then and when we get back I’m taking you out for a romantic dinner.” Kirsten looked puzzled, “I thought you wanted me all to yourself?”
He kissed her and said, “I do but I know you bought a new dress for our honeymoon and knowing you like I do, I’d forever be in your bad books if I didn’t let you wear the dress.” Kirsten kissed him, “You are so sweet. Are we having lessons for windsurfing?”
“No as I will teach you, just stay close.”


Kirsten got on the board and listened to Andrew as he gave her instructions then he let her go and he followed her. She shouted, “Andy stay close.”


“Don’t worry I will.” An hour had past and Andrew could see that Kirsten had had enough and suggested they get ready for dinner instead.


When Kirsten was ready in her dress Andrew came up behind her and said, “Wow you look wonderful. I want to give you this,” he put a necklace around her and continued, “This was my mother’s, my Dad gave it to me to give to you but if you don’t like it, we can always give it to our daughter.” 


Kirsten was choking back the tears, “I love it baby and when our daughter is old enough then she will have this.”
Kirsten turned around and faced Andrew as she said, “When we get home I’ll talk to the doctor about coming off the pill.”
Andrew cupped her face kissing her slowly and replied, “I can’t wait to get started.”   

6 comments:

  1. Aw, what a beautiful honeymoon they had. I love the gesture behind the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Glad you liked the reason behind the necklace and it was a nice honeymoon.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see them both happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      I'm glad you are happy for them :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. That was wonderful. :')

    Um, discussing babies on the honeymoon? Isn't that a little fast? But, they know what they want and I guess it's not like it's a new topic for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Yes babies....but they did discuss it before so its not new.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete