Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

1.9 Not again



"Mr Morgan please do we have to go through this every time?"
"My Grandfather died three years ago and I'm still signing papers? What is going on?"
"Mr Morgan, Andrew. I was your grandfather's solicitor for over 20 years. Unfortunately even though you had, what money was left in his bank account the paper work is not that straight forward?"
"It must be sorted soon; I mean I'm fed up with signing papers all the time."



"I understand but in the mean time if more paper work arises I will have to have your signature till then but I will try and get all this cleared as soon as I can. Just out of interest do you have a partner?"
"What a girlfriend? I wish but I hope one day, I will."
"Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today, Andrew."



After he had closed the door, he lay on the couch wondering what Mr Davis meant. Andrew was just falling asleep when he heard voices coming through the door. When he sat up he saw a new guy arms wrapped around Kirsten.



When she finally noticed Andrew was there she said, "I told Jake I need the place this afternoon."
"Well I didn't get the message, did I?"



The guy with a nasty tone said, "Oh someone is grouchy, not getting any mate."
"I'm not your mate so piss off."
Kirsten was in shock at Andrew's behaviour, "Sorry you will have to leave." After the guy left she turned on Andrew. "What was that about?"



"Why is it every time I turn around you have a new guy?"



"Andrew it's none of your business."
He wanted to tell her but didn't know how too after all this time and didn't want get into a full blown argument with her so before leaving the room replied, "You really can't see what's in front of you."
Kirsten shouted, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"



Matt needed time on his own. After he almost kissed Hazel his mind was all over the place. He decided to try rock climbing in the hope his head would figure thing out for him. He climbed up the rock and with every step found it was not only fun but easy for him. 



He kept thinking do I ask her out? Do we need to talk first? Maybe it was one of those spur of the moment things and that's it.
When he got to back to the bottom his phone started to ring. He saw that it was Estevan so he answered, 



"Uncle Estevan, what is going on?"
"Are you on your own?"
"Yes but..."
"What did Will tell you?"
"I know but I needed to get out of the house. I'm fine by the way."
"Sorry Mathew but your Dad is concerned about you and when Will told us what happened, well let's just say I promised your Dad to fix this."
"You mean Dad is pissed at you? Is he ok?"
"Yes he's fine he will speak to you later but I just phone to say, I'll be there tomorrow to sort the mess out."



"What...you are coming but you never..."
Estevan interrupted Matt, "When it's family I sort things out personally. 2.00pm tomorrow at Lucky Dive and don't be late."
Kirsten was about to leave the house when Jake asked, "Where are you off too?
 "I'm going to get a job."
Jake asked, "Why now all of a sudden?"
"Dad is not going to control me and besides maybe Hazel is right, a nice guy could be waiting for me in the workplace."



Kirsten went from one place to another handing her CV to various companies. She had almost given up hope when a guy approached her, "Hello there. Are you alright?"
"Trying to find a job but no such luck."
"This is an office block you may have luck in there if you haven't tried in there already."
"Thanks for the tip."
"Once you get the job would you like to go out later?"
Kirsten couldn't resist after he had been so helpful, "Ok, I'll meet you at lucky dive around eight."
"I have a better idea. Your place tomorrow at 1.00pm.
"Sounds like fun, ok meet there. Here is the address."



 I'm Darren by the way and your name is."
"Kirsten."
He kissed her hand, "Till tomorrow, Kirsten."

8 comments:

  1. Oooh Darren has sleaze written all over him, I wonder what it is he wants with Kirsten now, one more way to get back at Matt and his family? I hope Kirsten doesn't fall for his sleek ways. And the paperwork with the solicitor is very suspicious indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Darren wants revenge on Estevan and to do that is to go through Matt. He thinks it's Matts girlfriend but he picked the wrong girl, poor Kirsten. The paper work is an important part because Andrew is very rich but has no idea. The only way Andrew will have the money is if he settles down.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. ...Ugh Kristen you whore! You just walked right into that psycho's trap.

    Andrew you freaking punk!!! You missed another opportunity, are you trying to become a priest or are you trying to win the world record for longest dry spell?

    Matt, I aughtta knock you right upside the head. You're probably the one trying to be the priest because it looks like you'll be a virgin forever.

    Pixx is not pleased with her children >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      Kirsten has walked straight into the trap. Andrew doesn't know how to tell her and become a priest or a longer dry spell, never. lol

      Matt is just very nervous when it comes to women but hopefully he will over come this and soon.

      Sorry your not pleased.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. First of all, what the hell was that solicitor doing asking him if he had a partner? Is that any of his damn beeswax? Was he going to ask him out? For a minute, that's what I thought he was gonna do.

    Kirsten, Kirsten, Kirsten. You never learn, do you? Also, I loved how Andrew saw how only it was some guy's hands around her instead of her legs around him. Works both ways, buddy.

    Matt -- stupid you going off on your own when you've been threatened by a thug? Are you ASKING to get killed? Hm?

    Oh boy, Kirsten's date at 1, Estevan coming at 2.... this could get interesting if one should be late and the other early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      The solicitor unfortunately has to ask these question because of the will his grandfather left. The terms of the will was Andrew is actually a rich man but his granddad wanted him to settle down before he was given the money, business and property. Andrew has no idea about any of this.

      Kirsten is a romantic at heart but she fell for the guys lines. Matt shouldn't have go out alone because of what has happened.

      You will soon found out what happens.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Matthew really did take a chance going out like that, I can understand why Estevan's angry. Andrew needs to just say it. He needs some lion of courage to enter his brain.
    But then, Kirsten really is a flooze going after every guy she can :( Maybe Andrew will see that and it will wake him up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Matt shouldn't have gone out like and Estevan made it clear how he felt. Andrew really needs to tell Kirsten or move on.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete