Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

1.28 I think I like her


“I got your emergency texted. What’s up?” Andrew asked. Jake finished off his drink and said, “I refused to sleep with Kay.”
Andrew laughed, “Come on Jake you’re winding me up, right?” Jake looked at his mate and said, “No joke. Sounds strange but I walked her to her bedroom door and asked her for a second date. Kay said yes then asked me into her room and I said no.”


Andrew asked the bartender for two drinks, “Jake, I can’t believe this. I’ve never known you turn down any female. If they have a pulse you are there.”
They got the drinks and Jake asked, “So why did I say no. I mean she is beautiful, sexy and the outfit she wore on our date was hot. You should have seen her bowl in that dress, what a view.”
“Maybe I’ll take Kirsten bowling…”
“That’s my sister you are talking about there. Anyway I think you have seen more than enough of my sister lately.”
“I guess it would be weird talking about your sister like that. Anyway if you like her what’s the problem?”


“I think I like her too much and I…don’t know. It’s just I love being with her. The longest relationship I’ve had is a month. I’m twenty four in two weeks, is it time for a real relationship?” Andrew had another sip of his drink and thought before answering. “Jake I’d love to say yes but only you can honestly know the answer. All I can say is that if you hadn’t sent me to your parent’s holiday home I’d still be admiring Kirsten from afar.”
“I can sort everyone out but me.”
“Hang on your date was tonight right?” Jake nodded, “Then get back to her and if you won’t make love and you want more then show her. I mean there are more ways to show love than sex.” Jake finished his drink and replied, “Andy, you are right. Thanks.”


Kay was ready for bed and started to read her texted book when there was a knock at the door. She opened the door and saw Jake standing there, her heart skipped a beat but said, “I’m ok with you saying no.”
“Can I change my mind?” Kay didn’t say anything accept moved from the doorway so Jake could come in. He sat on her bed and asked, “What were you reading?”


“Jake, what do you want?” Jake ushered her to come closer to him and when she did he held her pulling her onto the bed, “I turned you down not because I don’t want to but I want to see where this goes. I came back because I felt bad about how I left things and I so want to…” 


Jake finished by kissing her while running his hand through her hair. Kay let out slight moan causing Jake to intensify the kiss. 


After a few minutes as their lips parted Jake asked, “How did you end up on top?” Kay smiled and ignoring his question, “What’s going on with us?” Jake couldn’t think straight and as she pressed her lips against his but Kay repeated her question and this time Jake answered, “I want to try the relationship thing.”
Kay laughed, “The what?”
“This isn’t a laughing matter Kay, I’m serious.” 


Kay got up and asked, “But what about me at university? I have to study a lot. We might spend time together then it could be a few weeks before I can spend quality time with you again.” 


Jake held her and said, “I’m willing to give this a go if you are?”
Kay smiled and replied, “I guess this means I have to get my boyfriend a birthday present.” Jake held her even tighter, “You don’t have to get me a gift but just so you know I won’t refuse if you do.”
“Now we have cleared all this up, you need to leave.”


Trapping her against the wall Jake said, “Hang on I just got here can’t I have another kiss first.” Kay smiled at Jake and replied, “Of course you can.”
While they kissed Kay felt for the door handle and as she turned the handle she deepened the kiss between them. Once again as their lips parted Kay pushed Jake slightly and he found he was the other side of the door in shock he asked, “How do you do that?


“A woman never reveals all her secrets. Night Jake.” Once the door closed Jake made his way back to his room and thought, ‘She is one hot woman. When she kisses like that I can’t think straight. I’m so in trouble now.’


Kay fell onto her chair looking on her Ipad for a suitable gift for her now new boyfriend. ‘Shit what do I get him?’ Then a thought had occurred to Kay, ‘If he will like any gift I get him, what if I gave him me as his gift? I can hide the gift under the outfit then surprise him later when we are alone. I don’t think he’d say no. If he does then I know for next time.’

7 comments:

  1. These two are cute together.

    LOL at the title. I think he likes her too.
    If Jake doesn't like that present, I'll introduce my head to my desk again, it's been too long :)

    I liked this chapter, it was soothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JM,

      He does like her alot lol. If he doesn't like that gift he will need a good talking too.

      Glad you liked it :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. 'How did you end up on top?' LOL I loved that! It was also cute when Jake said 'that's my sister you're talking about' :) Whoops! shush, Drew.

    Anyway, yes. No way is he going to say no to that outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Jake is totally surprised by Kay and is not sure how to handle all this. Andrew sometimes forgets he's dating his best friends sister lol.

      He'd better not say no to the outfit :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Yep, he likes her alright. I liked their moment, it's sweet. Nope, and he'll like the gift for sure, and he'll be very eager to tear off the wrapping. Can't wait to see Kay's outfit, I mean, gift wrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      He likes Kay a lot and he wants more with Kay than any other girl he's met. I'm sure he will be eager too lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Never reveal secrets *LOL* .... I am glad to see a spark of the Kay I saw before. :)
    Jake has met his match.

    ReplyDelete