Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

1.65 Making out

Kay had been up all night tossing turning. She had thought about her past with her mother, the laughs and tears they had shared. 


Her Mum had always told her to be happy and never let the past control your future but here she was allowing her real father control her relationship with Jake. Even when Jake brushed his arm across her or held her, inside she was screaming, yes, wow, give me more but in reality Kay was holding back. If she didn’t push past this, it could mean Jake would look elsewhere.


She got dressed as there was no point remaining in bed any longer. She made food and was eating alone when Kirsten sat down, “You look deep in thought?”


Kay looked up and replied, “Am I being unreasonable to Jake?”
“You mean not having sex and sleeping together…if you aren’t ready then don’t force yourself to make my brother happy. A dry spell won’t kill him.” Suddenly they both laughed and Kay responded, “That’s cruel Kirsten.”


“Hay he is my brother so it’s my job to be cruel at times but I meant what I said if you need more time take it, don’t be pushed into it.”


Jake was working at the fire station playing a computer game as there was nothing else to do when he heard the guys whistle from downstairs the one of his colleagues shouted, “Hay Jake your girlfriend is here.” 


They allowed her upstairs and Jake smiled and asked, “What are you doing here?”
“I thought I’d met you from work.” Jake hated having to burst her happy bubble but replied, “That is great but I have a few hours left of my shift.”


Kay’s smiled turned to a sad look and without saying another word Kay turned around and walked out of the station. Jake was angry that here was Kay trying to move forward and he was stuck in work. His boss had seen what happened and asked Jake to go to the office.
“Jake was that your girlfriend Kay?”
“Yes boss…”
“Since you have kept me up to date with what has been going on with her situation, I think right now she needs you more than we do. Besides with your mood now, you’d be no good to us anyway. I’ll get Avery to cover because he keeps begging for the overtime.”
“Thank you.” Jake ran from the building and found her at Spencer’s bar just down the road. 


He shouted after her and saw Kay stop and turn to face him, “I thought you were in work?”
“My boss told me to go home. Why did you come to see me?” Kay looked into his eyes and said, “I wanted…it doesn’t matter.” 


Kay went to walk away but Jake stopped her and said, “If you came to see me then it matters, Kay.”
“It sounds stupid but I wanted a real kiss. I couldn’t sleep last night because all I could think of was you.”


Jake didn’t say anything, accept pull her even closer wrapping his arms around her and gently started to kiss her.  Kay kissed Jake back becoming more relaxed as the kiss continued.


Jake stopped and walked Kay over to a table with a bit more privacy. He pulled a chair out and sat down gently pulling Kay onto his lap and brushed his hand through her hair pulling her head towards his and he started kissing her again. Kay allowed herself to follow her instincts and moved her hand across his cheek, through his hair and down his back. 


Suddenly her body wanted more and Kay became scared so stopped the kiss. “Kay is something wrong?” Keeping her in place.
“My feelings are getting stronger for you.” She got off his lap and Jake put his arms on her shoulders, “How are they getting stronger Kay? Please tell me.”
Kay didn’t turn around but said, “I want to make love again but when I think I’m ready, I’m not.”
“We can just see where this takes us and if you want to stop we can.” Kay smiled and said, “Can we go home?”


Once in the basement Jake’s was the first bedroom when you walked in through the door. When they got to his door, Jake looked at her and asked softly, “Do you want to continue the kissing?” 


Kay just smiled as Jake lead her inside. He leaned against the wall and pulled her in for another kiss brushing her cheek softly. Kay deepened the kiss every time Jake ran his hands up and down her back.


Jake wanted to get more comfortable so picked Kay up and took her to his bed, laying her down gently not once stopping the kiss. His body wanted every inch of her but he was going to keep his word of no pressure. He heard a slight moan escape her lips and decided to run his fingers down her side, he was pleased that she didn’t stop him.


When the kiss finally ended Kay looked up at him in surprise that they had ended up on his bed, “How was that kiss?”
Kay smirked and replied, “Wow, that was a kiss but if you don’t mind repeating what you just did…”
Jake grinned, “I can repeat that as much as you need, baby.” 

5 comments:

  1. *very cheesy, super girlie noise*
    That was so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Yes it was very cheesy lol but I think it was perfect for them :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      I hope you are right :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. For a moment there I was a little annoyed with Kay, I get that she wanted to surprise Jake at work, but she needs to understand that he's working, he can't just drop everything just because she stopped by unannounced. Still though, I loved the ending of this update.

    ReplyDelete