Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

1.6 Reality


The boys were enjoying a night out at lucky dive. They did ask the girls to come but they were going to have a girls night in.



 "So what was wrong with you, Andy?"
"I'm ok now. Anyway, what was that girl like?"



"She was good...umm very good her hands were all over me then as I was about go for the kill my bloody Dad interrupts us. I was so close, she so wanted it then because of him she goes home with someone else. All my hard work and that guy gets all the benefits."



"So you struck out!" Matt stated.
Jake looked at him and asked, "Did you lose anything?"



"Umm no but I kissed two cute girls."
"Is that it just kissed? Why haven't you..."
"I won't until I'm ready, so leave me alone ok?" Matt was so angry that he stormed off outside to cool down.
"Give him a break."
"Andy I know he is not like me or you but he needs to take a joke."
"Just lay off him."



"Why did you go with Avery?"
"I wanted to see Matt's reaction but he didn't care. I don't think he likes me."
"Kirst, not every man will like you and that does include Mathew."
"I know but he is so ripe I just wanna..." Hazel interrupted her and said, "Don't finish that sentence. Did you see Jake and..."
"That girl was all over my brother, that slut."
"I have to ask are you and your brother in competition."



"What? No we are not but after Dad showing up I think I need to get a job."
"And what about a man?"
"There aren't any nice guys in this town."
"Well we have ruled out Matt for you..."
"No you ruled Matt out for me, I never said I was giving up on him."
"Kirsten find someone else please."
"Wait, you like Matt. I mean really like him?"
"I think so but he hasn't noticed me."
"Look I'll back off for you but if you don't do something and soon I will. You should have stayed with Andy."
"That ship sailed a long time ago. Now there is a thought you and Andrew."
"Me and... wait a minute. I'm not his type and besides he and Jake both have lots of girlfriends, so I don't think he will ever settle down. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it."



Matt was calming down when he was approached by a man, "Hello." Matt just looked at him and nodded. "Are you Mathew Dark?" Matt knew something wasn't right but answered, "I am. Do I know you?"
"No but we have business to discuss."





"I have no business with you or anyone in this town so get lost." pushing the guy away. The guy grabbed Matt and harshly said, "I didn't come here to fight but let's face it kid I can beat you."





"Bring it on." Matt yelled at him. The guy punched Matt but he fought back and kicked him the stomach. 




The guy had the wind taken out of him but regained his composer and punched Matt again and when he fell back against the wall the guy came close and said in a low tone, "Tell your Uncle Estevan no one severs business deals with me, got that?"



Matt nodded and then replied, "You will be sorry, now get lost." When he went back inside the boys saw he had a cut lip and was bleeding.
"What happened?" Jake asked.
"This ass hole threatened me and then we got in a fight. I need to go home and wash up."
The boys agreed to go with him but knew there had to be more to it.

Thanks to Zhippidy for creating the Anger Fight Poses

6 comments:

  1. Wow,so Estevan going legit is putting Matt and possibly his entire family in danger. Damn, I just hope they don't come for Dawn next. I laughed at the boy's conversation, it was very telling and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Going legit is putting everyone at risk. Dawn is around Estevan most of the time and that would be too risky but Matt is far from home easier to get too. Boys will be boys lol. Jake I think was the worst one.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Oh poor blind Kristen!!!

    And Estevan...your dark deals are far reaching. Who does that guy think he is putting his hands on my Matt? Grrrr >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      Kirsten has no idea what is in front of her and I don't know that she ever will. Poor Matt is now in the thick of it and yes Darren should never have touched Matt, he will regret it.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. So now Estevan's little deals have affected Matthew. Not good. I hope Matthew reports this so that the problem can be eliminated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Estevan dealings have put Matt in the middle and hope that the guy pays for the mistake.

      Thanks again for the poses they worked out great.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete