Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

1.12 Big mistake


Advisory: Nude scenes and adult situations 


Matt still hadn't spoken to Hazel about that night and since Kirsten was in a state he didn't think it was the right time. He headed to Lucky dive as he needed a drink. He ordered a drink when a girl approached the bar. "Do you want company?" He looked at her and thought why not.



"What's your name?"
"Debbie and you?"
"Matt. Would you like a drink?"



"Now tell me, Matt are you single?"
"Single." He then grabbed his drink and downed it in one. Ordering another drink as he kept talking to Debbie and she poured on her moves and Matt was lapping it up. In the back of his mind he was thinking 'I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help myself.'
When she offered to go back to her place he followed her to the taxi. In the cab they were all over each other. 



Matt removed his top but when he saw that she stripped off her clothes his hormones took over, he picked her up putting her against the wall. She started kissing him hard and fast wrapping her legs around him. He felt her breasts against his bare chest and it sent his hormones racing even more. This rush was exhilarating and he wanted more. He couldn't get his trousers off quick enough but he was also nervous. How would he not show that this was his first time.



"You were doing well just now, are you ok?" Matt didn't know what to say or do. Debbie put her arms around him and starting kissing him before he could say anything. She pushed him slightly as they kissed forcing them to fall on her bed.
'She is pushing herself on me shit what do I do. I need to do something or she will know.'



He pulled himself up while still holding onto her he started to explore her body by kissing her breast. He couldn't believe how good it felt.



Kirsten needed to get out of the house. A new spa had opened up and she wanted to go. Kirsten asked Hazel to go but she couldn't go as she had to work. After a bit of persuasion from Hazel; Kirsten went on her own.
When she entered the room she was pleased to see the masseuse was a female. After changing into a towel she lay on the table and as she was getting the massage she felt all her troubles melt away. She kept thinking about Andrew and the revelation that he had these feelings and had never told her. Speaking to the masseuse "Your hitting the spot right there. I could stay here all day."



"Thank you." Kirsten jumped up from the table.
"Andrew, what the hell...How did you get in."
"Does it matter? We need to talk."



Backing away, Kirsten firmly said, "Now! Can't it wait?"
Andrew staying still replied, "I need to explain about yesterday. What Mr Davis said, well he was right. I'm crazy about you."
"Why did you never say anything?"
"Every time I tried you had a new man on your arm. I tried to forget you and sleeping around it worked for awhile. Then Matt came to live with us and seeing you throw yourself at him, all I could think was why won't she do that to me. Then that bastard hurt you and I wanted to kill him but Estevan pulled me off telling me to make sure you were ok. I came near you and you look so frightened. It was like you thought I would harm you and all I wanted to do was tell you that you would be ok."
"Did Jake know?"
"I couldn't tell him. When Mr Davis told you about my feelings you looked horrified and then you have ignored me."



Kirsten relaxed and responded, "Andrew I really don't know what to say. I mean you are good looking but I've never thought of you that way. I mean most guys I've seen and I'm not talking about my dates, show off their bodies but you don't."
"Then you should turn up at the gym more often." Kirsten smiled when he said that and then he added, "See you are beautiful when you smile."



Matt woke up and saw Debbie lying beside him. He couldn't stop smiling but suddenly he was racked with guilt, 'What have I done. Shit I didn't want a one night stand. If Hazel finds out she will never talk to me.'
He decided he needed to get out of there before she woke up. He grabbed his clothes got dressed and left before she had a chance to ask questions.

9 comments:

  1. Matthew needs to take some sim-fu lessons, find his center and be able to focus inwardly rather than acting outwardly. hahaha bad bad bad Matthew, losing his virginity to a one night stand.

    Kirsten told him she did not have those feelings because she has never seen his skin? Is she really that shallow, or was she just trying to say she wasn't interested at all. Maybe Andrew needs to take the hint and stop pursuing a lost cause. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Matt was silly and he wasn't thinking straight lol. I think he will get the hang of things soon.
      Kirsten is just very nervous and that is why she said those things. I think at the moment she is confused.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. ~ Oh,la,la,Matt has finally grown up,but did he really want that or not? LOL!
    ~ Matt's a big boy now, with his big boy toys!
    ~ I wonder if he will see her again!?
    ~ Andrew,was so sly,he snuck in there to talk,I hope he clears things up between them!
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Yes Matt has finally grown up lol. He liked her but he wants Hazel so I doubt he will see her again. Andrew wanted to clear the air I just hope Kirsten listened.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. That was really romantic of Andrew to do that. I can just picture in my head him waving of the masseuse with a large tip n taking over. Then he had the cojones to really tell her how he felt to her face, something he probably should've done ages ago.

    As for Matt... you bad boy!!! Yeah, I can't imagine how Hazel would be pleased about this... um.. even IF you guys don't really have anything going yet. In fact, that's a very good point. They aren't in a relationship yet really, are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Andrew was sweet to pay the masseuse to let him finish the massage then lay his heart on the line and yes he should have done that a long time ago.

      Matt was stupid but I don't think he was thinking clearly. Hazel will not be happy about this but no they aren't together yet.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Matt, you allowed your small brain to think for you! Better hope Hazel doesn't find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Matt don't let his small brain rule his head lol. I just hope your right and Hazel doesn't find out.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. OMG! My baby!!! And to think my computer died right before I got to this point. I guess I was supposed to wait :D

    ReplyDelete