Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

1.15 A date at the beach


Matt had found a secluded part of the beach and waited for Hazel to arrive. He was nervous as this was going to be their first date. He looked at his watch and noticed she was late and he started to panic. 'Shit she has changed her mind. Why did you sleep with that girl? It should have be Hazel you idiot.' 


Matt got up and was about to start packing away the picnic when he heard Hazel, "Sorry I'm late. I got stuck at work." Matt look at Hazel in relief and she asked, "You didn't think...oh you did think I stood you up." Hazel smiled at Matt and then went to change into her bikini.


When she came back Matt couldn’t help but stare. “Matt is something wrong?”
“Umm no...Should you be wearing more clothes?”
“Matt, this is a bikini. This is beach wear. How sheltered were you?”
“Looking at you; obviously way too much. After sneaking into clubs and getting drunk, I spent most of my time in doors studying or playing the drums.”
“You play drums?”
“Yep just wish I had them here at times. Do you play any instrument?” Matt then put his arms around her as Hazel replied, “No, I was into sports more.” 


Hazel saw Matt staring again and asked, “What?”
“Just thinking how I promised you a kiss.”
“Oh...” was all Hazel could get out before she knew what was happening she found herself locked in a kiss. Suddenly Hazel didn’t want to stop and she wanted to go all the way. How was this possible? She would normally take her time and date the guys first. She felt different with Matt. As their lips parted Matt asked, “How was that for a missing kiss?”
In her head was screaming tell him you want him right here right now but all she could reply was, “Just to make sure I think I would need another kiss.” Matt smiled and without saying a word pressed his lips on hers. As their lips parted Matt said, "We should eat something."
Hazel knew he was right but wanted them to stay as they were. Matt holding her arm gently helped her up then pulled her into him. Hazel feeling very relaxed asked, "Are you travelling the country?"
"That was my Dad's idea. I never wanted to leave but I'm glad I did. I like it here so I might hold off going to other places." Hazel turned to Matt and in a soft tone asked, "I hope you stay."
"If I do go and things are good between us you can always come with me." 


Matt then kissed her cupping her face with his hand. He looked at her and said, "Come with me."
Hazel took hold of Matt's arms as he pulled her to her feet and asked, "Where are we going?" 


When they got near the water Matt tried to convince her to take a swim but Hazel laughed and replied as she tried to get away, "I'm not getting my swim suit wet." He managed to get hold of her hand and stated, "I wouldn't mind seeing that look." Hazel was starting to blush. She allowed him to get closer suddenly feeling very nervous about what was happening between them. 


Matt then added, "Come to think of it I wouldn't mind seeing all your looks." Hazel was thinking, 'Shit he wants me, do I say yes or no. Look at his body and he doesn't even workout how can I say no to that.'
Hazel put her arms around him and kissed him passionately. She thought if she let go of him this dream would end. Hazel had to remind herself that this was no dream this was real. 
Suddenly she fell but noticed that she was still in Matt's arms. As his hands trailed her outline she had butterflies in her stomach.  Then Hazel started moving her hand over his bare chest while their kiss got deeper and more intense. 


Then Matt softly said, "Maybe we should stop before it gets out of hand?" He saw Hazel's look that said let's not stop. They started heating up their kiss when a person approached them and said, “Have you come up for air yet?”
Matt broke from the kiss long enough to say, “Can’t you see we are busy so get lost.” Then Matt held Hazel even closer to him as they continued.


“Mathew Dark I will not be spoken to like that.” Matt looked up and saw his Dad looking at him. He untangled himself from Hazel and said, “Dad what you doing here?”
“When my son doesn’t answer his phone or return my calls. I thought something was wrong so came to see you were ok. I know I told you to explore what the world had to offer but I don’t think I said to explore girls.”
“Dad, Hazel is not girls. She is my girlfriend and this was our first date. Hazel this is my Dad, Spencer.”
Spencer looking rather embarrassed, “Hi Hazel, I’m sorry but when I called at the house and they told me where to find Mathew, they didn’t tell me he was on a date.”
“Well, we were busy getting to know each other.” Matt told his Dad.
“Is that what that was, interesting way of getting to know each other. I’ll go explore the town for a bit and see you back at the house later when you drop Hazel home.”
“Dad, Hazel lives in the same house.” Spencer wasn’t sure what to say or do but he was worried and left without saying a word.

4 comments:

  1. Matthew should take things nice and slow. They had a nice time at the beach :) It was cute. But oh how embarrassed must he be with his Dad showing up *L*... I wonder if he will be forced to move since the girlfriend lives there as well. It is a bit of a risky situation, but then, they are adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, Spencer, your son is a man. Time to learn to deal with it. You can't come chasing after him because he doesn't answer his phone!!!

    Poor Hazel. She must've been mortified!

    Still, they're adults. Spencer wanted his son to move out to kind of grow up away from him, then he drops in and makes his presence known. Ugh! He really makes me mad. idk why really. He's just being a dad. Still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~ They have it bad! Can't keep the lips to themselves,& thinking of connecting other body parts! LOL!
    ~ Then Matt's Dad has to break them up!
    ~ He is not a little boy anymore!
    ~ Spence will probably change his mind once he sees how open the house is & only single beds!
    ~ But still he will worry!
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a whole comment written about at how I was crying because Matt and Hazel finally went on a date and how Spencer came and cock blocked and how I wanted to drag him away by his ear so the kids could have some privacy, and then it all disappeared because the internet signed me out and then dropped. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete