Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

1.40 I'll be waiting

When Tracy said Spencer could stay the night he assumed that it meant the same bed. He quickly learnt that Tracy meant the sofa and not their bed. He was this close to being with woman he loved yet she was playing games. She had reminded him of the deal that he promised the house had to be finished. He had tried every seductive trick on Tracy after everyone had left. He kissed her slowly on the neck, nibbled on her ear whispering sweet nothings but no she wouldn’t give in, ‘Damn that woman. I need her so desperately.’



Tracy walked in the room and placed a mug next to Spencer, “Morning, sleepy head.” He eyed every part of her, ‘That material is so thin, if I pull it then it will fall to the floor then she can’t say no, right.”




“Don’t look at me like that, Spenc.” He looked like he was ready to pounce on Tracy as his eyes narrowed. 



He slowly got up and inched his way closer towards her, “You shouldn’t wear something so inviting if you don’t want me to remove it.” Tracy smiled and teased him more, “The bed is too big for one…is the kitchen getting done today?” 




Spencer didn’t answer as he grabbed Tracy pulling her to the floor and started kissing her, “I can’t wait…I want you now.”
“I know you do but we need to get things sorts.” Tracy saw the look in his eyes and it meant one thing he wanted her desperately, “If we get things done then you can have me, Spenc.” He kissed her deeply running his hand across her face and started to move his hand in a downward motion when they heard a cough. 



“Aren’t you too old to be doing that?” They both looked up to see Mathew staring at them. They both got up and Spencer said, “We aren’t too old but I can see why you would think that.”



Kay had arrived late for class yet again. She spent the night talking on the phone to Jake, starved of his affection it was now affecting her work and Kay had already been told to buck up her ideas or face being kicked out of university. 



It was now her third day and she knew if she really wanted to be a doctor then she would have to drain Jake out of her system long enough to get the studying done.



After the lecture was over she headed back to the dormitory to find Jake sitting on the bed. 



Kay ran straight into his arms and screamed in excitement, “What are you doing here? I’m glad to see you but…Jake,” she squeezed him tightly. “Baby, I’m sorry to turn up like this but I needed to see you.”
“What’s wrong?”
“I snapped at Mum and Dad because I just found out I have another sister. She was my baby sister but Ava died an hour after being born and they choose now to tell us.”


“I really don’t know what to say. How is Kirsten with all this?”
“She is upset but apparently she understands from their point of view.”
“Don’t you see it from their side?” 



Jake started to pace the floor, “Sort of…I don’t know. I just can’t believe they didn’t say anything to us.”
“They must have had their reasons.” Jake was upset and angry and snapped at Kay, “Reasons…all I know is I had a baby sister that I never knew about.”

“Jake, calm down. It will be ok.”

“No it won’t. Coming here to talk was a mistake. I’ll see you on the weekend.” 



Jake stormed out and Kay went after him. She caught up to him just as he got to the doors, “Jake, please let’s discuss this. You are upset and you came here to talk so please talk.”
“I’ll see you in a few days.” 

Jake started to drive home and remembered his Dad’s words, don’t break her heart. He stopped the car and turned around and went back. 




When he entered the room he found her crying on the bed he lay next to her pulling her close and said, “I’m sorry, it’s just I’m finding this hard to take in and I shouldn’t take it out on you.” 



Kay turned to him and said, “You wanted to try the relationship route, well you have to talk to me and not bite my head off. I’m your girlfriend and you obviously needed to talk to me otherwise you wouldn’t have come here.”
Jake started to pace the floor again and began talking, “I don’t know what bothers me more them keeping it from us or the fact I have this little sister that I’ll never meet.” 



Kay put her arms around him. She didn’t say anything but listened, “I keep wondering what she would have been like. Would Ava annoy me like Kirsten does at times or would we get on? Who would she look like?
It’s ok to have all these feeling because in a way I think you are grieving but you need to tell your parents this too.”
“I need to work through this more before I tell them all this. Maybe talking to Kirsten first would be better.”
“Are they going to counselling?”
“Yes they are, why?”
“A session with all of you might be good.”
“I’m not seeing a shrink just because they are. I’ll talk to them I promise.”
“Just think about it and most importantly talk to them.”


Jake gave her a quick kiss and replied, “I will talk to them and it means a lot you listened but I have to go. I have to be the station early to do some maintenance but I’ll see you Friday?” Kay stroked his cheek and said, “I’ll be here waiting.”

7 comments:

  1. ~ Poor Jake he is not taking this well, at all.
    ~ But I think talking it through with Kay helped some,he at least is going to talk it out with his family,that is a start to healing,from such a shock!
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Jake is taking it badly and is not used to opening up to people. Kay just let him get it off his chest but at least he is talking.

      Glad you liked it :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I was just thinking that Jake was doing his own kind of grieving when Kay said it.
    Men. Do they all think counseling is a joke?

    Hehe, if Tracy didn't want Spenc to attack her like that then she didn't need to wear something like that... or be prepared to service his morning wood. Omg I just said that lol!
    I'm not surprised he pouncedthe way he did, and it was funny how Matt reacted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Jake is grieving for his sister and yes he seems to think seeing a counselor is a bad idea hope to for good though if it will help.

      What did you just say lol, yes Spencer wants Tracy badly but so does she and Matt hated seeing his parents that way, oh well lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I feel so bad for Jake, it is a lot to take in, about his sister I mean, but I can also understand Kay's side, she is his girlfriend, he should be able to open up to her and share what's troubling him. Hopefully he can let her in and she can be there for him.

    LOL @ Matt walking in on his parents, it could have been so much worse...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Jake is finding it very hard to deal with and he should talk to Kay after all she wants to help him. Hopefully he will open up more to Kay.

      Matt was funny at the end of the day you are right it could have been alot worse hehe.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Maybe Tracy should have worn an old, tattered robe, then Matthew's eyes could have been saved. hahaha

    Jake's loss has to be odd. He's an adult and finding out he had another sister once. He should probably do that family thing with the family.

    ReplyDelete