Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

1.38 Tracy's new home




“Do you like the house?” Tracy wandered around the house and thought for a moment, “It needs a lot of work. The walls outside need doing, the pool needs cleaning, the kitchen…”



Spencer stopped Tracy talking anymore by kissing her. Then with a smile looking into her eyes, “I know all this and I promise it will get done.”
“I know Mathew said he’d help but he’s off to university in a few days…”
“Tracy, you worry too much. I’m starting on the bedroom today so which room did you choose?” She ran her hand across his cheek and asked, “Why, must the room be done now?” Spencer knew exactly what Tracy was getting at but he refused to take the bait, “You need to get out of the house and into a home you deserve.” Tracy looked happy but sad at the same time and couldn’t resist teasing just a little, “So you don’t want me.”
Spencer very firmly but softly replied, “You know perfectly well I want you.” 



Tracy smirked and in a whisper said, “I can tell but when the room is done, you won’t be staying until more rooms are finished.”
“But…but…”
“No but’s Spenc, last time you promised to do our last place up and that never happened because you said I was always your distraction.” Tracy kissed him softly and added, “So I’m taking your distraction away.”
“You can’t expect me to…it’s unfair.”
“I’ll help; my career break I asked for was accepted, so as of now for 6 months I’m all yours.” Spencer’s eyes widened with delight for what they could be doing for 6 months.” 



Spencer pulled her in kissing her with passion but she pulled away from the kiss and replied, “Down boy…you want me get the house in order.”
“You drive a hard bargain.”



“I can feel that.” Spencer was about to say something but Matt walked in to find parents locked in each other’s arms. “Do you ever stop?” Tracy broke away and Spencer on the verge of insanity said, “Mathew we have a room to do.” 



Matt looked puzzled, “I’ll make you some food,” Tracy offered
“Food great I’m starved, is Dad ok?”
“He’s fine; just help him do the room. Did you choose what subject to study?” Spencer came back, “Where did you want the bedroom?”
“The one overlooking the garden.” Then Spencer disappeared again, Matt replied, “I’m going to studying business so I can run the arcade.” 



They both heard Spencer yelling and he came to the kitchen area, “Babe I’m sorry but Mathew will have to start on the room without me. More issues with the bar. I wish they could get it right, hopefully I’ll be back in an hour.” He kissed her goodbye and left. He could see his Mum’s expression change and said, “I’ll get Jake and Andy to come and help. Jake is missing Kay so he’s doing nothing.” 



Within half an hour the boys were there helping. Andrew and Jake had started doing the living room when Kirsten and Hazel walked in. Andrew stopped painting to kiss Kirsten when Jake sarcastically said, “Andrew get back to work.”
Kirsten looked at her brother and firmly said, “Just because you are missing Kay don’t take it out on us.” 



Matt overheard the conversation and couldn’t resist winding Jake up. He came in pretending to be on the phone to Kay. He tried to grab the phone but Matt ran across the room, “Let me speak to my girlfriend now.” 



Matt ignored his plea and when Jake tried again to grab the phone he was tackled to the floor by Andrew who sat on him, “Get off me you bastard.” Kirsten and Hazel were laughing and Tracy walked in and was in shock, “What’s going on?”
“I pretended to be on the phone to Kay and Jake went nuts. Jake still on the floor shouted, “You…you…bastard. If your Mum wasn’t here I’d say more.”



Matt knelt down and said, “You’ve proved one thing to me and everyone, you’re in love with her.”
“Ok I admit it now get this idiot off me.” Andrew got up and said, “Jake we were only joking. Look we need to finish painting.” Jake looked mad and through gritted teeth replied, “Fine.” 



Spencer walked in thankful that Matt got his friends to help out because the sooner the house was done the sooner he could move in. He kissed Tracy and asked, “How’s it going?”
“Matt is almost done and his friends are doing a really good job in the living room.” Spencer now whispering in her ear asked, “Does that mean I can stay the night?” Tracy turned to him and bit her lip, thinking of what they could be doing, “I want things done and I know if you stay now then things won’t get done.” Spencer looked at her lovingly and said, “They will get it done. I miss you and Matt doesn’t like me hanging around.” 



She looked into his eyes and running her hand down his cheek asked, “Are you sure?”
“I promise you it will be done.” Tracy kissed him passionately and softly replied, “I’d love you to stay.” Spencer didn’t say anything more as he kissed her in return.

8 comments:

  1. This was such a cute, sweet update, the boys being boys, and Tracy and Spencer. I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      This was I think a cute chapter and the boys were funny.

      Glad you enjoyed it :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. She's really serious about getting that house finished before they get bizay, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Tracy wants the house done before they share a bed lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Boys will be children - always. hahaha
    I am glad they are all doing well and getting along.
    Can't wait to see the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhiddidy,

      Boys were just that boys but they do get on. The house should look nice when finished :0

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Just started reading this last night and am already up to here. It's a great read! Love how Tracy is handling her man. All your characters are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilyparker,

      Glad you are enjoying the story and wow and getting here so quick. Tracy loves Spencer and the characters are sweet and adorable :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete