Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

1.48 Not coping


Jake slammed the car door when he arrived home but wasn’t in the mood to be sociable so he just made his way to the basement. 



In the morning Kirsten was making breakfast when she felt Andrew kiss her neck as he put his arms around her, “Love you too Andrew.,” as she carried on making the breakfast. “And, can you get Jakey for breakfast?”
“Babe, he might want to be on his own.”
“I understand but he is missing Kay and needs company.”
“I’ll try but don’t yell at me if he won’t come up.”



Andrew went to Jake’s bedroom but there was no sign of him. He knocked the bathroom door but again no sign. 



Andrew suddenly had a thought to look in Kay’s room and when he opened the door Jake was lying over her bed still fully clothed.
When Andrew shook him, Jake wouldn’t move and then he shouted, “Jake, get the hell up you lazy git.” The response he got was harsh, “Fuck off and leave me alone.” 



Andrew pulled Jake up so they were sitting side by side, “Did you and Kay have a good weekend?”
“We did thanks. I just wish she would come home. I can look after both of us.” Andrew was shocked and replied, “Jake did you hear yourself. Kay doesn’t strike me as the stay at home type and besides you’d still have to work.”
“True but she’d always be at home waiting in something nice…” Andrew stopped him, “I love you mate because you are my best friend but as much as I agree with you about the something nice let’s face it, it is only a fantasy and in the real world they stay at home if it’s their choice not forced and they work because they want to but we do benefit.”



Jake looked at Andrew and quietly replied, “I know you are right but I miss her so much.”
“You will see her next weekend but I have to be honest I understand because spending time away from Kirsten would be hell for me.”
“How can you stand being around my sister so much?”
“Hay she is your sister but my fiancée. I’ve been sent by your sister to make you come upstairs and eat.”
“I don’t have a choice do I?”
“Not unless you want her on your back.”



Jake remained quiet throughout breakfast until Kirsten broke the ice, “How was the weekend?”
Jake smiled slightly, “Great I just wish I was still there.” Kirsten kept up with the questions, “How did Matt and Hazel settle in?”
“They had one major argument, Kay said reading between the lines Hazel tried to get pregnant on purpose.”
“What!”
Andrew replied, “How’s Matt?”
“I have to hand it to Matt he took it better than I would have but they are sorting things out but he pulled out of the business deal with Estevan.”
Kirsten was still in shock, “Is he nuts? That would have been a good start. Wait till I have words with Hazel.”



Matt and Hazel had just got back from the doctor’s. Matt needed to have the pill injection explained to him and how it worked and the only part he understood was that it started to work straight away. He pushed her onto the bed and calmly said, “So I can enter you right now and you won’t get pregnant?”
“I really want you right now but the doctor did say it’s not 100% effective but you wearing a condom as well will help us to not get pregnant.”



“Then you’d better get naked and I’ll get the condom.” Matt got up to get one from the draw when they both heard a scream. Matt ran from the room with Hazel behind him. 



He opened the door to Kay’s room to find Kay curled up on her bed and a student standing by the bed. “Kay, are you ok?” She looked over to Matt and Hazel, “He tried to kiss me.” 



Matt grabbed him and firmly said, “Kay has a boyfriend so back off.”
“We were having a discussion that is all.” Hazel was by Kay when she yelled, “Lair, you were trying to blackmail me. He told me that if I kissed him and agreed to sleep with him then he would convince the dean to give me a good grade.”



Matt instantly punched the guy and when he got up he brushed himself off and said calmly, “You will regret doing that and you’ll be thrown out of university because my parents are very high up in the community.”



Matt got close to him and with venom in his voice said, “I doubt that.” The guy saw that Matt meant what he said and walked off. Matt turned to Kay and asked, “Are you ok?” 



Kay quickly hugged him and said, “I am now thanks to you. They won’t seriously kick you out will they?”
“No they won’t.” 



Matt took Hazel outside and closed the door, “Can you take Kay to our room tonight and I’ll sleep in Kay’s room because I have a feeling he will try something again.” Hazel kissed him, “Is this a good idea, I mean I don’t want you in trouble?”
“I’ll be fine but I have to make a phone call so just please just look after Kay.” Hazel agreed and took her to their room. 



Matt was straight on the phone, “Kay’s had a bit of trouble. I think the guy that was bothering her will be back tonight, can you help?”

“We will be there soon?”

6 comments:

  1. awww Jake.... missing his lady. ;)
    That bluehaired guy is in for some trouble now... he messed with the wrong people. haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Jake is missing Kay like crazy and that blue haired guy better run and very fast.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Well, Matt already had that testosterone going like mad, so punching out the blue guy was a good outlet.

    Poor Jakey. That was sweet how he went and slept in her bed to have her smell near him if nothing else. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Punching the guy was a very good way for Matt to work out his frustration of not getting any lol. Yes I feel for Jake he is miss Kay a lot and it is the only way he feels close to her by being in her bed.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I smiled at Jake sleeping in Kay's bed, that's so sweet. He must have been hoping her scent would comfort him.
    Ewww @ the blue haired guy. He's such a creep and I'm glad Mayy dealt with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Jake misses Kay alot :( Matt will deal with this guy because no-one upsets is best friend (sister)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete