Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

1.47 Missing you already

In the morning after they all went bowling Jake was holding Kay, “I can’t believe in a few hours you have to leave.”



“Me either, please Kay come home?”
“I’d love too but we both know that I have to study. This is my second year but as I told you I’ll be home in a few weeks. You will have my attention for a whole 2 weeks.”
“And that day I’ll pick you up,” as he slowly kissed Kay.



Hazel asked Matt, “Have I caused trouble with Estevan?”
Matt shook his head and then said, “He’s still paying for us at university but there will be no business when we graduate.” 



Hazel got up and started to walk away but Matt pulled her into his chest and said, “Don’t feel guilty Haz. You were finally honest with me and when I told Uncle Estevan he was fine with it. He understood we may want to live in Lucky Palms and running a business from a different town is not the best solution. We can build a great life together without any help.”
Hazel looked at the floor, “I’m sorry I tried to control us.”



Matt kissed her forehead but didn’t say anything then Hazel asked, “I missed you sleeping next to me.”
“Haz, we agreed no babies yet so until you are back on the pill then no sex is the best option.”
“I won’t try anything…”
“But I will. When are you getting the pill?”
“I’m seeing the doctor tomorrow but I’m not going on the pill.” 



Matt looked at her as she quickly added, “I’m having the pill injection and it lasts for 3 months. It is the better option if I don’t want to take the tablets but may want a baby in a few years.”
“I don’t understand.”
“If we want a baby in few years then every 3 months I will have to take a break for a month so I can have a period…” 



Matt looked shocked as Hazel continued to explain. “Yes no periods until I take a break from the injection. But if I take the break every now and then when we do want a baby I won’t be infertile.”
Matt could only focus on the one word, “A month!”
“Matt, you can use a condom for a month it won’t kill you.”  



Jake was packing the last of his things when he saw Kay’s face he looked her in the eye and sweetly said, “A week is far too long. I doubt I’ll sleep tonight without you near me.” Kay close to tears quietly said, “Why does this have to be so hard? This is why I didn’t want to start seeing you because of all these complications but at the same time I’m glad we are together. I just wished I was qualified so I could do my shift then come home to you.” 



Jake knelt beside her, “I know what you mean, I feel the same way. When you come home Dad and Mum want to meet you, they want to take us out. Would you be ok with that?”
“Your Dad seems to be trying and after the things you said I guess it’s only fair to get to know him.”
Jake kissed her and grabbed his bag. 



They walked to his car in silence dreading this moment. Jake put his bag inside the car and turned back to Kay. He hated seeing her so upset but they both knew he had to leave, “Hay cheer up next week we’ll have been together a month.”
“I know but you had plans for us this weekend and then with Matt and Hazel…” Jake stopped her, “I know but I did get to do some of the things planned.” Kay smiled back at Jake, “I guess but…”
“No butt’s Kay, I loved this weekend with you now kiss me before I leave.” 



She kissed him passionately while moving her hand down his chest towards his trousers. The slightest touch she felt him rise and when she finished the kiss she pulled her hand away.
Jake savoured the kiss on his lips and said, “Now that was an unfair move.”
She got real close to his lips again and replied, “Well I’ll kiss it better when I see you next weekend.” 





Jake grinned as he opened the car door took one last look at Kay. He couldn't help but run back to her giving Kay another kiss. Then Jake opened the door of the car and shouted, “I love you.”
“I love you too.” 



She watched Jake driving into the distance and heard Matt say from behind her, “He’ll be back next week.” 



Kay turned to Matt and started to cry, “I can’t let you cry like this…”
“Sorry, look your top is wet.”
Matt smiled and replied, “It will dry. There is a competition in the main hall tonight and you are going.”
“Matt I have studying to do.”
“And an hour won’t kill you either. Besides you need cheering up.”

5 comments:

  1. Matt can deal with it, hahahaha.

    I hope that the cheering up of Kay doesn't become chaos! .... it is hard to say farewell like that, but it is just a week, not ten years ;) poor Kay, so in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A week does feel like 10 years when you are wanting to be with someone and just can't at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so in love.

    I think Matt and Hazel will be just fine.
    Um, that last pic has me worried tho, but I'm probably making something of nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ Why is everyone queering Matt comforting his best friend,a best friend he thinks of like a sister! LOL!
    ~ He would not be much of a friend if he walked away & left her like that,now would he!?
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Kay and Jake always make my heart melt, I think Hazel and Matt could learn a thing or two from them about what am adult relationship is supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete