Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

1.46 The result


Hazel looked at the stick, her hand was shaking as she looked at the box to check what the result was because this was one moment in time she couldn’t be wrong.



Matt turned her to face him and asked, “Well, what is going to be are we parents or not.” Hazel looked at him not knowing what was the right or wrong answer then Matt added, “I’m sorry for the hurtful things I said. I just don’t know how to deal with the little things…” Hazel stopped him and replied, “You mean my clothes etc.” Matt nodded and Hazel added, “I should have packed lighter…”
“Haz, what was the result?” 



She wrapped her arms around him and replied, “I’m not pregnant.”
“You sound relieved, Haz?”
She smiled and held him tighter, “I am because it means we get to know each other better but I reserve the right to plan our wedding even if I have to wait a few years.” Matt laughed, “Fine but talk to me if you want a baby, ok?”
“Well I do want the baby but I can wait…well a little bit.” Mathew sighed, “What if I said wait till after we are 21?” Hazel looked puzzled, “That is just under a year for me and almost 2 years for you.”
Matt smiled, “I know just in time for the wedding.” Hazel was shocked, “Hang on; we would still have 2 years left in university.”  



Matt held her tighter and replied, “I was teasing Haz. I would get married tomorrow but us being parents…come on can you honestly see it?”
Hazel thought for a moment and said, “Not really, ok I’ll wait till we graduate but can we talk about it then?” 
Matt kissed and whispered in her ear, “Yes.”



Jake and Kay were enjoying some quality time in the local park when Jake asked, “When are you coming home?” Kay sighed, “I know you miss me being home but I need to be here to study.”
“Kay the nights are the worst and…” Kay kissed him before he could say anymore, “I know they are but in a few weeks I get to come home for 2 weeks as I’ll be doing some training at the local hospital.” 



Jake had a beaming smile and pinned her to the ground, “Jake, we are in a public place.”
“I don’t care if you don’t.” Kay tried to protest but it was too late she got lost in his eyes and without warning he’d moved her jeans downwards, unzipped his trousers and entered her. Kissing her all the time to muffle her screams of pleasure while making sure no-one could see any part of Kay’s naked body that was exposed.



When they arrived back at the dormitory, Kay kissed him and said, “I can’t believe you did that me.”
“I heard no complaints…”
“That’s not the point Jake. We could have been caught!” Jake smiled wickedly at Kay, “But we weren’t caught. Now let’s go upstairs and repeat what we just did.” 



They just got to the bottom of the stairs when they heard Matt, “Oh no you don’t. Hazel and I are going bowling and you are coming with us.”
Kay looked at Matt, “You and Hazel made up then?” Matt just smiled and replied, “We did but she is getting ready.” Kay ran up the stairs and went to see Hazel.



When she entered the room she saw Hazel checking herself in the mirror, “Are you and Matt really ok now?”



Hazel turned around and replied, “Yes we are. He said I can start to plan our wedding, so in 2 years we can get married or we can marry earlier if I don’t want the big wedding but I do want the big day.”
Kay sat on the bed and asked, “And what about having a baby?” 



Hazel sat next to Kay, “After arguing and me doing a test…”
“What?”
“I’m not pregnant but we now agree even though I want a family now, we will wait till after graduation.”
“And the business?”
“Matt is going to talk to Estevan and tell him how I really feel. We have a life in Lucky Palms and I don’t know that I want to move.”
“Well four years is a long time and you might want to move, I mean anything is possible.”
“I guess, look at the time the boys will kill us if we aren’t down stairs in 2 minutes.” Kay ran out of the room and down the hallway to her room to get ready.



Jake sat watching TV while waiting for the girls to come downstairs while Matt was on the phone to Estevan, “Are you alright with this?”
“To clarify things, you want to get married before the end of university and you don’t want the business because you may not move back home. Did I miss anything?”



“No.”
“I won’t stand in your way after all you are an adult so I remove the deal. However your university placements for you and Hazel I will continue to pay for as long as you stay.” Matt said thank you and then ended the call.

8 comments:

  1. It is good that Hazel's test was negative. Matthew at least has a good sense of things going on in his head :) The call with Estevan seemed rather sudden. I am surprised that he did that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      I'm glad the test was negative. Matt does have a good head on his shoulders. The call to Estevan was quick but I don't it will be the end of the matter when it comes to Estevan.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Good that Hazel and Matt are getting things back to better.

    Holy crap, Jake! LOL! I can't believe he did that. I was all like O.O idk maybe I shouldn't be too surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Yes Matt and Hazel are working through thing and it is good to see. Why are you surprised at Jake I mean this is him all over lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. ~ OMG Jake,could not wait!LOL! Or it was for the thrill of it!?
    ~ The Test being negative was a blessing,as Matt could have grown to resent her for trapping him deliberately!
    ~ Matt with the Estevan offer could have been ruined by Hazel,in a way she is still controlling him,I think Matt will have a rough time with Hazel,if she does not learn a lesson from this,she should be thankful for Matt being a good guy,but never take advantage of that,as that could change! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Jake was very in the mood lol. The test being negative was a good thing for both of them. The offer is the last thing in the way for Matt and Hazel to move forward. Hazel I hope learns her lesson as you rightly say good guys are hard to find.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad the test came back negative. I think they are both way still too immature to be parents ( especially Hazel, considering the stunt she pulled).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      The test needed to be negative to let them move on. They both young but lets hope they can grow together as individuals and a couple.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete