Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

1.43 Double Date

Kay kept looking at the clock and taping her pen on the desk and thinking, ‘I need Jake, and I wonder how far away he is now?’



“Are we interrupting anything Miss Lace?” Kay looked up to see her professor standing there, “No professor…”
“Good then maybe you can answer the question.” Kay thought, ‘Shit what was the question.’ Just then the bell went and the professor said, “Lucky for you the bell went. Read pages 50 to 150 by Tuesday and don’t forget the test will be next Friday, dismissed.” 



Kay walked outside and saw Jake standing there; she threw her bag down and fell into his arms. She could here remarks around her, “He is hot. How did she land him? When he’s bored of her, he can knock my door anytime.”
When their lips finally parted Kay asked, “Where is Matt and Hazel?”
“They are unpacking their things. Now you will have company when I’m not here.” Kay just smiled at Jake. As they walked to the car Kay asked, “How are you after the other day?”  



Jake leaned against the car holding her, “I saw them last night but can we get home and talk about it?” Kay agreed and they drove home in silence but when the door closed Jake opened up, “They told me that I held Ava. I thought she was a pretty doll.”



“Hun, I’m sorry, do you remember any of it?”
“I remember some but not a lot but we are holding a service and I was hoping you would be there?”
“Of course I will just let me know when. Are you alright, knowing all this?”



“I’m getting there but can we talk about something else because I want to enjoy my time here with you?” 



Kay smiled and asked, “What are we going to do then?”
Jake smiled as he got up and Kay looking a little disappointed, “Where you off too?”
Looking at her with a devilish smile, “I’m going out and so are you.”
“Where are you taking me?”
“Matt and I decided we would take you and Hazel out. So get dressed up and be ready in 30 minutes.”



Hazel saw Kay outside and hugged her, “It’s great to see you. Who is that guy staring at us?” Kay looked over and replied, “Apparently he thinks he is god’s gift to women. He tried it on with me but I put him straight.” 



Suddenly Kay felt arms come around her waist as Jake kissed her neck slowly and then he said loud enough for the guy staring, “There will be more of that later.” Kay bit her lip and quietly asked, “Do you know what you have done?”
“I’ve made sure he backs off you.” Kay firmly said, “Not him…me?”
Jake smiled kissing her again, “Yeah I know but taking you now won’t be half as much fun as when I take you later,” then he nibbled her ear and Kay wanted to collapse but Jake kept his firm hold on her. Matt was about to say something when he caught Hazel’s face. 



He ran his hand across her cheek then held her and asked, “What’s up?”
“They are being all loved up and you and I are just standing here like we are just friends.” Matt put his finger on her lips and replied, “I get your point,” slowly planting a kiss on her soft lips as he felt her body react to his touch. Then he asked, “Any better?” Hazel bit her lip and stared at him sweetly.



When the taxi turned up Kay grabbed Matt’s arm and Jake shouted, “Hay, I’m your boyfriend.”
Kay smirked, “I know but I want to talk to Matt.” She turned back to Matt, “How are your Mum and Dad getting on?”
“Way too well. I caught them when they almost…” Kay laughed, “Matt, just be happy for them.”



When they arrived at the restaurant the girls were shocked, “Jake this restaurant seems expensive?”
“Don’t worry about it and just enjoy.” 



They were shown to the table and once food was ordered the girls started to gossip ignoring the boys. “What wedding is Kirsten planning?”
Hazel replied, “She and Andrew are having it at the house but Laura is trying to take over but Andrew asked Laura to back down with the help of Daniel.”



Kay asked eagerly, “Have they set a date?”
“Nope but it won’t be long before they do.” The boys just sat and watched them carry on as they didn’t even notice them staring. Then they turned to each other and Jake asked, “What is this fascination that girls have with weddings?”



“It’s about love etc but with girls it’s the outfits and shoes. I’m learning Hazel has way too many clothes and shoes.” Then he heard Hazel’s voice, “I don’t have too many clothes.” Matt didn’t want an argument so didn’t reply. Jake just grinned watching them have their little spat.
Matt suddenly snapped at Jake, “What’s so funny?”
“You and Haz arguing. Are you both ok?” Hazel could feel herself wanting to cry so she went outside.



Jake looked stunned and asked, “Matt I was joking, what is going on?” Kay excused herself and went to see Hazel. Matt looked at Jake and said, “I think she wants to leave me.”

10 comments:

  1. Jake seems to have met a good girl and I hope it all works out for them. Matt better stop harping on the clothes, he is acting like a little boy. And to think Hazel wants to leave, duh! He is mean teasing and she should bop his head and tweak his nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Bop his head and tweak his nose LMAO but you are right, Matt is acting like a little boy, idiot. Hazel leave I doubt it very much, what is he thinking?

      Jake and Kay are really good together and I hop you are right and it works out for them.

      Thanks for reading:)

      Delete
  2. UH.....That last sentence, where did that come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinky,

      The last line is Matt's mind working overtime, is he right I doubt it lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. ~ Wow,Matt should not jump to conclusions,he was all for their love,so what has changed his mind all of a sudden?
    ~ Jake & Kay are working through things together & seem even stronger,even though they are apart,I think this may just work,for them!
    ~ Loved it,More please! LOL!(",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Matt is a young man who is just learning and we all know how they can be, idiot he is. He still is for them he just thinks Hazel isn't. Jake and Kay are working hard at this relationship. I really hope it works for them

      You will get more lol but in good time lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Matt needs to realize that the things he says hurt Hazel. He obviously needs several pointers on how to read women because he's clueless. She's even flat asked him to stop talking about it, but he keeps bringing it up like a dunce!

    Kay and Jake are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      He did hurt Hazel but if he has sense he will say sorry and soon. Matt just didn't think but that says it all, men grrrr.

      Jake and Kay are very sweet together.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Date night was off to a good start. If only Matt would learn to let the issue with the clothes go. He has some serious grovelling to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Date night was off to a great start but Matt can and was stupid with this clothes issue. Grovelling is an under statement lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete