Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

1.49 Come home


Matt lay on Kay’s bed waiting when he heard the door open, “Now that we are alone my darling Kay, let’s discuss you getting up graded.” The light quickly came on and the guy saw he was facing Matt, “Where is Kay?”
“She couldn’t make it but I’m taking her place.” 



The guy started to back away and bumped into someone and when he turned around he saw Jake standing there, “Tried to sleep with my girl, you piece of shit.” 



He backed away and bumped into Andrew, “Hi, Kay is dating my best mate so this is not going to be your night.”



Hazel went to the dean’s office with Kay. She ushered Kay to take a seat, “How can I help you Kay?”
“I’ll come straight to the point; can I study at university but live at home?” The dean thought for a moment, “Is there a reason why?”
“This guy tried to bribe me and I miss my…family and friends.”
“Don’t you mean your boyfriend?” Kay looked at the floor and mumbled, “Yes I miss him. However the bribery part is true.”



“The university knows of the student you are talking of and you aren’t the first girl he has tried this with. However you are a good student and have the potential of being a great doctor. Have you decided your field yet?”
“No not yet.”
“Kay you could travel back and forth but how far away do you live?”
“I live a couple hours’ drive a way.”



The dean thought for a moment and then replied, “Kay, what I can do for you and this is an acceptation but your boyfriend can stay every weekend or you can go home every weekend but you have to give 110%, agreed?” Kay was so happy and agreed on the spot to the terms. When the girls got back they saw a police car pulling away from the dormitory. 



Once inside both Hazel and Kay saw Andrew, Jake and Matt sitting together laughing. They both looked at each other in shock and disbelief. They both knew something was wrong and when they saw their faces that spoke volumes.



Kay had mixed feelings seeing Jake sat there. Part of her was pleased and she wanted nothing more than to throw her arms around him and plant thousands of kisses on him but the other side of her was angry that he came all the way here to get into a fight and now he had a cut lip. Kay asked firmly, “Guys, what’s with the police car?” 



Jake got up to put his arms around Kay but she wasn’t going to be nice not just yet until she knew what was going on, “Jake sit back down, now what is going on?” He tried to offer an explanation, “Well you see…” Then Hazel butted in, “It’s too do with the student who was in Kay’s room right?”



They all looked at the floor and Hazel added, “Matt you phoned the boys to help you, am I right?” Matt smiled as he didn’t see that he had done anything wrong and firmly said, “He was trying it on with my sister…”
Hazel was angry,” But she’s not your sister.” 



Matt got up and yelled, “As far as I’m concerned Kay is.” Kay looked at Hazel and added, “Matt is family to me I really hope you can understand that, Hazel?” Hazel up until now had under estimated how important the relationship was to both of them and turn back to Matt and replied, “I’m sorry your right but look at your faces.”



Jake now put his arms around Kay ignoring her angry face and replied, “So we kicked his ass and I’d do it again. The bonus was the police took him away to charge him.” 



He turned to Kay and softly said, “Baby, go and pack your things as you are coming home. I have a good job and I’ll look after you.” 



Kay pushed Jake away and said firmly, “What!”
“You can’t stay here. If Matt hadn’t called I never would have known and these guys’ throwing themselves at you is not on.”
“But if I was a still a singer, you’d be ok with that?”
“At least you’d be home.” The room became silent as everyone staring at Jake and Kay.
“Jake, just leave before we say anything more. I’ll see you on the weekend.”
“Maybe I won’t be here,” as Jake slammed the door making Kay jump and she ran upstairs crying. 



Andrew went outside to see Jake, “You handled it well.” Jake couldn’t turned around, “Maybe Kay isn’t the woman for me.”



Andrew forced Jake to look at him and firmly said, “Bullshit, she is the perfect woman for you. First argument and you want to run? Do you have any idea how to be in a real relationship? It takes a lot of commitment. When I get home I’ll get yelled at for helping you and your sister will be screaming at me, tell you what I’ll leave her.”
Jake firmly said, “Don’t you dare leave my sister.”
“I’d never leave her the point is Jake this is your first argument so deal with it move on with her because you’ll never get a woman like her again that puts up with your shit.”



“Fuck you And.” Jake stormed off got into his car and sped off. Andrew walked in and said, “He is pissed off, I’d better ring a cab to get me home.”



Matt had to ask, “Isn’t that going to cost a bit?”
“Yep and Kirsten will kill me for both the cost of the cab and coming here.”

7 comments:

  1. Haha, that guy's face when he noticed Kay was a bit more muscled than he remembered.
    I was squealing in my seat when that douche bumped up against the guys one by one...
    ... and then came the cops! LOL!

    Wohow, Hazel was a bit on a dangerous road with that. She's not his sister by blood, but with the relationship they all have, she might as well have been. Glad it didn't backfire on her.

    Hmm, easy there Jake. You can't protect her every second and locking her up at home isn't a solution either. That is an independent woman you have on your hands and she loves you. Don't ruin this BECAUSE she doesn't agree to what you're saying. Come on, man.

    Haha, Kirsten is going to have Andrew's buttcheeks on a platter!

    Loved the update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JM,

      The guy was not impressed when he saw Matt and the others in the room and let's face he could have worked on his wardrobe. At least the cops took him away instead of our Boys hehe.

      Hazel can't see how close they actually were until now and her behaviour of late is not helping the situation but as you said at least it didn't backfire on her.

      Jake is very jealous and is afraid of losing her but if he continues at this rate he will lose her altogether. Kay is an indepedant person and that is the person he fell in love with.

      As for Andrew wait till you get home lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Bye bye Mr Hathead. haha.
    I really wish there was something more Kay could have done about that. I think that the Univ has to take some responsibility to ensure the students are safe, especially if they have had prior complaints.
    But then they all exploded?? Nutso. I think that they all need a shrink. hahaha,,, except maybe Andrew and Matt ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Yes byebye the hatman lol.

      The university should take on the responsibility but for now they are at least listen to Kay. There was alot of arguments going on but I hope they all calm down soon.
      Andrew will be in trouble with Kirsten and Matt at least put Hazel straight on his relationship with Kay.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. LOL Hathead got a lot more than he bargained for. I giggled when they said that this wasn't going to be his night! :D

    So many crazy and senseless arguments. I can't believe Jake would say something like that to Kay. Obviously, she wants to work. That's why she's there. If what she wanted was some man to take care of her, then it would be SO much easier for her to just stay at home and not have to miss him like crazy.

    What was up with Hazel? She didn't know about Matt and Kay's closeness already? Was that some kind of jealous thing? Plus, maybe Matt could've explained the situation without getting all up in her face.

    These guys keep creating their own crap. They'd better learn how to calm their tempers or they'll never have a decent relationship.

    Loved this even though my comment is a little ranty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Hathead got in trouble and the poor guy didn't stand a chance with the boys hehe.

      Jake is missing Kay alot and this is the first woman who has really got under his skin and he doesn't know how to handle it. He thinks what he said was right but hopefully when he calms down and thinks he will see what an idiot he has been.

      With the way Matt and Kirsten have been lately Matt was angry at her for not understanding that his relationship with Kay is that of a sibling. Even though as JM said they aren't blood as far as Matt is concerned they may as well be.

      Hazel now understands what the nature of the relationship is. The guys are creating their crap and lets hope they learn soon before they lose the women in their lives.

      Your comment was fine lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. That opening scene made me laugh. Blue haired creepy dude wasn't expecting that I'm sure. I love the way the boys handled him, he won't be trying anything like this for a very long time if at all.

    ReplyDelete