Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

1.23 No Regrets

Advisory: Nude scenes and Adult situations 



Matt waited patiently for an answer, “Haz, you are so quiet.” Hazel fell onto the bed and Matt climbed on the bed putting his arms around her, “What about work and money?”



“I told you money isn’t an issue. As for work, just tell them your boyfriend is taking you on holiday.”
“Another question you want us to wait before we slept together. I can just see it now Sun, sea and separate beds. I’ll pass thanks.” 



Hazel got up and walked towards the door when Matt shouted, “Haz wait.” He came up to her pulling her close and continued, “The truth is I want to sleep together and believe me I would right here right now but I have to leave in a few hours. I want you to come with me. It will be boring without you.”
“So if you hadn’t made these plans we would be having sex right now.” Matt kissed her and replied with a grin, “Now we have double beds most definitely.”
Hazel laughed at his statement. Matt suddenly realised what he had just said and then tried to dig himself out of a hole, “I didn’t mean it like that…this is hard. As I said before I want it to special…” 



Matt sat on the edge of the bed when Hazel put her hand under his chin forcing him to look at her and whispered, “What do you mean by special?” Matt resting his hands on her hips looking deep into her eyes softly replied, “Because I’m in love with you.”
Hazel was now in shock but she felt the same way, “I love you too. When do we leave?” Matt kissed her with passion before saying, “We leave in 30 minutes.”



Kay was livid with Jake and stormed off. Jake caught up with her outside, “Look I’m sorry.”
“What gives you the right to trap me against the wall and try and kiss me? Don’t you ever give up?”
Jake had a smirk across his face, “Not when a beautiful woman comes into my life.” He watched as she couldn’t argue with his comment and shouted after her as she was walking away, “Just remember we will have a hot date at the end of the month.” 



Kay ended up in the kitchen talking to herself, “That arrogant piece of…” Kirsten interrupted her, “That is my baby brother you are talking about.”
“Sorry it’s just…”
“Don’t apologise, it’s all true but he likes you I can tell, especially after he defended you against our Dad.”
Kay smiled, “That was sweet but don’t you dare tell him that.”
“I won’t but admit it you like him.”
“He is growing on me and don’t tell him that either. What’s the pool like?” Kirsten had a grin that was unmistakable, “You and Andrew haven’t have you?”
“No but things are getting more intense between us. I don’t know if I can hold on much longer. Anyway I’d better get changed as Andrew promised to take me out.”



Kirsten came out of the bathroom and found flowers in a vase on the side she read the card, ‘Love Andrew’ 



She got ready and made her way downstairs and found Andrew waiting, she swung her arms around him with a kiss and said, “The flowers were beautiful.”
“Glad you liked them. You look amazing.”  



At the restaurant they found a quiet spot and for a while they get stared at each other not saying anything as their bodies seemed to be doing the talking. 



Andrew finally moved to the same seat next to Kirsten and whispered quietly, “Are you still hungry?” She looked at him and for a moment stayed quiet, “I’m not sure.”
“That’s not what you said in the pool a few hours ago. How do you feel, you know about us?”
Kirsten stared at Andrew and without hesitation, “I love you. These last few weeks have been great…” Andrew leaned in closer holding her hand, “That’s all I wanted from you was to admit how you felt.” When the food arrived they both rushed the meal. 



Once outside waiting for a taxi Andrew asked, “Are you sure?” Kirsten kissed him and said, “Yes I’m sure.” Andrew quickly opened the front door and they ran up the stairs not checking if anyone was there. In the bedroom they were all over each other like a bad rash stripping each other’s clothes as quickly as possible. 



Andrew sat on the bed pulling Kirsten towards him and again asked, “Is this what you want?” She pushed him on the bed and with a passionate kiss then replied, “I want you.”



Jake tried banging on the door but neither Andrew nor Kirsten was listening. Jake was almost sick to the stomach hearing the sounds coming from the room. He went back down stairs and said, “Dad, I tried but I guess you will have to come back tomorrow.”



“They completely ignore me and run upstairs like some love sick teenagers.” Daniel replied.
Jake firmly said, “They are a couple in love so why shouldn’t they have sex? Beside you are here because of the company. We didn’t give you the new address.”
“Just get your sister down here or I will.” Jake reluctantly went back upstairs with his stomach feeling sick at the thought of his sister having sex.




They fell onto the bed cuddling each other, “Andrew that was umm…I mean do you want to go again?”




Andrew climbed on top of her with a smile, “I don’t think that would be a problem.” Then they heard Jake through the door, “Oh no you don’t.” Kirsten pushed Andrew off of her and yelled through the door, “Jakey you haven’t be listening you, you pervert.”



“Sis, no I haven’t but when you both ran up the stairs Dad was here waiting to speak to you. Please just get downstairs.” Kirsten had never got herself dressed so quick and started to panic, “Shit, Dad was here while we…shit, shit, shit.” 



Andrew held her and calmly asked, “Do you regret what just happened?”
“No but…”
“Kirsten you are a grown woman that has done nothing wrong and if I remember correctly before Jake knocked the door you wanted to go again.”
“I know that but he scares me.”
“Babe, it’s time to stand up to him.”

9 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is gonna be one awkward conversation between Kirsten, her dad and Andrew! Woohoo, Andrew finally got laid. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      It will be a very awkward conversation but I hope Kirsten can stand up to her Dad. Andrew did finally get laid.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I feel for poor Kirsten! Hopefully she can stand up to her dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,

      Fingers are crossed for Kirsten and the conversation with her Dad.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I don't know if you could really say her dad was cock-blocking since all he did was stop the seconds. hm. Oh well. Nobody wants him there, and there he is ANYway imposing his presence on them. AGAIN.

    Oh so much lovely romance in this chapter. I'm appeased for the time being. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Her Dad used Jake to stop the sex but in Jake's defense he didn't try to hard. He does impose himself on his children. Andrew and Kirsten are falling head over heals in love.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. ~ Well what a good start in the new house!LOL!
    ~ I wonder if Kirsten's Dad will change his tune now he has found the new owner of the business, & it happens to be the very man who was not good enough for his daughter!(or should I say RICH enough!!!!)
    ~ As his children did not tell him their new address,yet,so he could have only got the address from the business,not knowing until then,who owns it now!What a shock!
    ~ I wonder were Matt is of too?????
    ~ Love it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      It was a great start I can't see her Dad changing his mind about Andrew anytime soon even though is rich. He was there to do business but unfortunately he got side tracked.
      Matt has just disappeared, I wonder where?

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. My gosh they are all transformed to rabbits! Except Mathew. haha....
    I can't imaging pleasant conversations for Andrew with Kirsten's father.
    I sort of hope that Kay leads Jake along and drops him like a hot potato. He needs a bucket of iced water dropped on him. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete