Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

1.30 Engagement party


Hazel mouth dropped to the floor when Matt entered her room and she saw him in the white suit, “Don’t you look sexy.” 



Matt pinned her too the wall and said, “You look way too hot in that dress. We could have a private party of our own.”
“What would you have in mind?”
“I’d start on your lips like this then run my hand down your breast, moving my lips in the same direction…” Hazel bit her lip and trying to take control of her breathing, Matt stop it because we have guests upstairs waiting and now all I can think about is us making love.” 



She saw that look in his eyes as he suddenly picked her up and threw her on the bed and held her and said, “We have plenty of time and this is our night so we’d better not waste this opportunity.”



Jake was getting a drink for Kay when he saw Andrew and asked, “Where are those lovebirds?” Andrew laughed and said, “If this was my engagement party I know exactly where I’d be.”
“Don’t they ever come up for air?” Jake questioned. Kirsten walking past, “Do you really need that answered?”



“How are you now?” Jake asked.
“I’m getting there. Mum said she’d be here a bit later with a gift for Matt and Hazel.”
“Sis, when are you getting engaged?”
“Don’t you start? Mum has been asking the same thing. Crap who invited the dog.” Jake turned around to see Debbie looking around. “Matt will go nuts seeing her here. What the hell is that…” Kirsten finished Jake’s sentence, “A baby bump. No it couldn’t be, right?”
Andrew looked at Kirsten, “Not in a million.” 



Debbie approached them and asked in a sarcastic tone, “Where is the happy couple? Kirsten you’re off the market I hear.” Kirsten snarled at Debbie, “I didn’t invite you and why Matt would lower himself for you…”
“Mathew has taste because I got him and you didn’t.” 



Andrew now had to get in between them, “Debs, don’t speak to Kirsten like that. Now stay over there. I would ask you to leave but I’ll give Matt and Hazel that pleasure.” He dragged Kirsten into the kitchen leaving Jake with the guests, “Calm down.”



“She is a total bitch.”
“Do you want Matt?” Kirsten looked at Andrew puzzled and replied, “What? No I love you. Why would you ask?”
“The way you reacted to her when she said that she had slept with him.”



“Oh And, I love your jealous streak but you have nothing worry about, trust me. Why would I trade you in when you have the looks and that body of yours…definitely no complaints there?” She quickly glanced down to his trousers then back to his face with a grin. 



Then Andrew picked her up and sat her on the counter and said, “Prove it.”
Still with a smile, “How do I do that?”
Andrew gazed into her eyes and asked, “Marry me.” Kirsten was in shock when they heard the guests get louder. “It sounds like Matt and Hazel have finally arrived. We’d better get in there.” Andrew wouldn’t let her go, “Kirsten I’m serious, I want you to marry me.” Then Jake poked his head in, “The lovebirds are here.” Jake noticed the tension and asked, “Are you two ok?” Andrew still facing Kirsten firmly replied, “We will be in shortly. We are just talking.”



Jake left them too it and went back to Kay, “Do you need another drink?”
“I’m fine. Do you think it’s wrong for them to be doing this?”
“I think they are young but what would I know. I say good luck to them.” Jake wrapped his arms around her and said cheekily, “Have you got me a birthday present?” Kay looked at him sweetly and replied, “You will have to be patient and see.” Jake suddenly had a grin on his face and added, “That means you have my gift and just so you know I was always good at present hunting.”



Kay now couldn’t help but smile and asked, “Is that so then I dare you to find your present and tell me what you have before your birthday.”
Jake loved the challenge simply said, “You’re on.”
Kay noticed Kirsten and Andrew weren’t in the room, “Where is Kirsten?”
“I think they’ve had an argument so I’m leaving them too it.”  They watched as everyone congratulated the happy couple. There were some hugs and some shaking of hands. Suddenly the atmosphere became cold as Matt saw Debbie in the corner talking with Avery then she saw him and walked over to Matt and Hazel.



“What is your answer?” Andrew asked.
“What if things don’t work out? I mean look at my parents.”
“Babe we are not them and the thing is I have loved you even before we got together. So I know the person I want to be with is you. I love you.”



Kirsten shed a tear and with emotion replied, “Yes I’ll marry you.” When Jake appeared to get Andrew as he knew something bad was about happen he saw them locked in a passionate kiss, “Hay, can’t you two get a room. There is a party out here and a fight is about to break out if you don’t help.” The happy couple came down from cloud nine, “It’s her isn’t it?”



“Matt looks like he wants to kill her.” When they got to the room it was silent as everyone was listening to Debbie and Matt arguing.



“I’ll ask again, what are you doing here?” Debbie loved to cause trouble and this was no exception. “I’m expecting a baby.”
Matt trying to keep calm, “Congratulations.”



“Whoops slip of the tongue, I meant we are expecting as in you and me. It’s your baby Mathew.” Hazel was now ready to explode, “You bitch.” 



Then turn to Matt and said through tears, “How could you. We were supposed to have a family not you and this, this thing.” Hazel ran from the room embarrassed and hurt with both Kirsten and Kay running after her. Avery was now shooting daggers at Debbie. Andrew, who had now along with Jake lost their tempers, demanded that Debbie leave the house. 



Once everyone had gone the boys were comforting Matt who was adamant it wasn’t his baby. 



The girls were comforting Hazel who felt her whole life was now falling apart.


Thanks again to Karima for her 2 Sims called Avery and Debbie

7 comments:

  1. How does that woman even know where Matt lives at? I thought it was only a one night stand, and also Matt had moved since that night. I don't remember them even doing that much talking. You can't do this to Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinky,

      She properly asked around. I felt for Matt and Hazel but Hazel mostly as her world is falling apart now.
      What will happen now is up to Hazel.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. What a twist!

    I wasn't expecting crazy Debbie and her very tall story!

    If I remember right Hazel was Matt's first, right? So there's no way that baby is Matt's unless science has evolved and people can now get pregnant just from kissing. Debbie is a liar, liar pants on fire. She must just stop it right now before I haul her ass to the loony-bin.

    In other news, all the love in this update made me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Matt did sleep with Debbie and she was his first, one night stand but he does regret it but what is done is done. Haul her ass away right now please lol. Yes Andrew and Kirsten its about time :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. LOL Hazel and Matt couldn't even leave the room!
    When ?Kirsten? asked 'who invited the dog?' At first, I thought she was literally talking about a dog like a real dog as in woof woof. So, I had a chuckle at my own expense.
    OMG Debbie must've asked around to find where Matt lives now. Mkay, so they had sex ONE time. Did he use protection? I don't remember. Still... no telling how many other men that woman has slept with. I think she just smells money somewhere, and she's claiming the brat is his. For a second there, I felt a little sorry for Debbie being in a room full of people that hate her. But then, I reminded myself that she did that to herself in poor taste to go and tell Matt about the baby at his engagement party of all things.

    Oh oh oh oh oh .... *squeal*
    Andrew and Kirsten. *dies* Damn, Andrew gave ME butterflies in my stomach with how he proposed. 'I have loved you even before... ' /happy sigh.

    There's a paternity test that needs doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Yes the too lovebirds were wrapped up in each other. Kirsten and the dog lol, yes it was a person she was referring too. Debbie loves to cause trouble I think you are right at the paternity test though.

      Yes Andrew and Kirsten and now engaged and it was beautiful in what he said to her awww.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Ahhh I remember when he had that little twirl with Demon Debbie. I am pretty sure I remember that. I wish I didn't. I don't think that he could, didn't he pass out or something? Now I have to back track. What a mess.

    ReplyDelete